Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i need help plzzzz - farouk
i lll finish my step 2ck in 2 months,...

do i have a chance to find any job related to medicine in the US (like assistant physician, ...) with my step 2ck till i finish step 1 there??

i m really waiting for ur reply sooo much.. thx on advance..
farouk, it's really difficult to get a medical job here, esp if u dont have good contacts. hell, it's hard to even find odd jobs now! if ur lucky, u might find something in research or as a medical assistant, but dont depend on it. i know it sounds discouraging, but it's the real situation. ur best bet would be to contact friends or relatives here who are already in the field and can help u out... all the best.
Hello Farouk, wanted to know if you are planning on getting a job while you not gven step1 USMLE yet?

I was offered a job at a surgical office because they saw the good work I did wth a diabetic patient after he had a pilonidal fisula removal! The patient was a reltive, but the surgeon was so impressed with my daily dressing, and the fast healing process! At that time I wasn't studying for the USMLE!

Good luck, I am sure you can find something but don't get too excited about the payment, they might not offer what you really deserve!

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »