Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My exam's on Wednesday. I feel too burned out! - roman736
Yeah so my exam is on Wednesday and I just don't feel too great about this exam. I'm sure I'll pass but it seems like every person on these message boards (or any others for that matter) gets phenomenal scores. It's the end of the summer and I want this over with but my NBME score predictions are in the 210 range.

Since it's Sunday evening and my exam is on Monday I feel like it doesn't even matter anymore if I'm studying. I just stare at the screen and have to read NBME questions 5 times over to comprehend them. I'm sure if I was in the exam I would put in the effort but right now subconsciously I just want to kick back and actually DO something this summer, even though there's none of it left anyway.

I should have studied harder in the beginning of the summer but I felt like I was doing enough. Moral of the story is, if you're taking this exam put in 100% effort because even if you're really smart (not that I am) and you don't study 100%, you're still gonna get below average scores in the end.

I guess I better get back to studying as soon as I'm done my small break....
See I'm so out of it I said my exam is on Monday (not Wednesday)....
good luck on your exam tomorrow!

---

thuc huynh
http://good.md
relax roman736....u'll get good score....get a good night sleep & put in 100% effort tomorrow....its tomorrow that really matters...I hope & pray that u only get the qs which u know the ans for....best of luck!
Thanks for the support guys!
Just dont study today,do little exercise,relax,watch TV,your brain need some time to process the new information,and a good night sleep is essential.GL
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »