Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
usmle transcript - beem82
I have some confusion regarding usmle transcript. In Eras, I have already released my usmle transcript, but it is still not showing in postoffice, my concern is
(1) Should it or will it eventually show up the postoffice ?
(2) In Oasis, when i click on usmle transcript, it says "No request for transcripts within the past 12 months"?
Are these two different transcripts?
I m bit confused, what is going on, can some please explain the situation, or if there is anything else we need to do. I will highly appreciate it.
Thanks
i have the same problem!
Looks like we are the only dumb ones here lol.

I hope someone clears the doubt, it might be nothing, but i prefer to be careful rather regret it later.

don't worry....I'm the 3rd dumb. that's my q too.
welcome to the club danesh
anyone
It will be released after Sep 1.
Alrite dumb club,
1. It takes some time. when documents show up in post office, it means they are scanned, and right now ECFMG is a couple weeks behind with the scanning job. So it's gonna take some time for our docs to show up on the post office section. But you can still see what documents they received by clicking on Verify Receipt of Documents on Oasis.
2. Totally different transcripts bro, You gotta request for transcript release on your ERAS site. And it automatically releases any new exam results you get to the programs. You can choose not to release the transcripts too.
Dear friends,

One question.

If we are able to see the documents we sent to ECFMG in OASIS(verify receipt of documents), does that mean they just received or already scanned ??

Please clarify.

Thanks.

ntr
Read the pages from ERAS

USMLE Transcript

The USMLE transcript contains your entire USMLE history on Step 1, Step 2 Clinical Knowledge (CK), Step 2 Clinical Skills (CS), and, if taken, Step 3. It includes all attempts: passed, failed, incomplete, etc. It is not transmitted automatically. You need to request its transmission, pay the $60 processing fee, and assign it to your programs. For complete information on what is included in the USMLE transcript, refer to Official USMLE Transcripts and Providing Scores to Third Parties in the USMLE Bulletin of Information, available on the USMLE website.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Your USMLE transcript request will not be processed until you have applied to at least one program. Once you have applied to programs, it can take one to two business days for your USMLE transcript to be transmitted to the ERAS PostOffice.

here is the link
http://www.ecfmg.org/eras/documents.html#usmletrans

I had same queries too, see if this is helpful
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »