Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For danille - lsa
Haven't you taken the exam yet? I just came back and saw you postimg q .I am expecting my result this week.But started step 2 already.I didn't do the ossis trick b/c I should pass.Goodluck.
Hi Isa, my exam is in 3 weeks.

I got a letter from ECFMG saying that my school responded to their request but only partially. They didn't include my transcript. So the transcript I sent them doesn't count, although it is an official one. Anyway, I had my parents go over to take care of this. They promised once they receive the letter, they will do something.

I am sure you will get a good score. Good luck.
So does that mean you can't sit for exam? I wish everything works for you.
No, that only delay my receiving the ECFMG certificate. They told me that because of that, they couldn't process the certificate. They are still waiting for the transcript. I sent ECFMG my transcript already, but obviously that didn't count, eventhough it has official seal on it.
danille ,does this mean that u could sit for the exam,boz i had also recewived a letter from ecfmg saying saying that my school responded only partially but they didnt say that i cannot sit 4 exam i already has schedlued the exam
Lisa, ECFMG certificate is not necessary for you to sit for your exam. Don't worry. Keep your orange-colored permit in a safe place. That's the thing that matters here. But you have to get the certificate before matching, I think.
hello danille, my exam is in 4 weeks.wanted to ask u how u plan to work the final weeks. have u done the nbme yet? i am plannin to take it up after 2 weeks. do u think that the last few weeks should be only book revision or working out qns is also worthwhile?

i think that it would be good to communicate with someone who is taking the exam at the same time. i have already post-poned my exam becoz of lack of preparation but dont want to do that again. will just give it this time on.
HI cancerman, I am reading the Kaplan notes again and again. At the same time, reviewing the Qs that I did wrong. I am planning to read FA in the last week or two. It really depends on oneself. I like to refer to my FA. I filled it with a lot of useful points already when doing Qs. One of my friends told me she just couldn't get used to FA so she sticked to Kaplan. I think you can choose what is comfortable to you. That's very important. I haven't done the exam yet, so I can't really tell you what to do. But I think most of the things you want to know are already in Kaplan. Good luck.
thank you Danille for ur suggestion.i am planning to do the kaplan notes once more and also the FA. Q bank may be the qns. that i got wrong only.then worry about the scores after giving nbme.that was very helpful to get a clearer picture of what to do.thanx again and good luck on ur exam.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »