Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
exam experience - huntington
hi guys,
i took my exam last week.i just had time to write to you ppl now.
overall it was a doable exam.lots of pathology,physiology and microbiology.there were alot of pharmacology but not as much as the subjects mentioned above.reasonable amounts of genetics and neuroanatomy.there was quite som questions of behavioral sciences too.
most of the questions were lik the nbme questions.but there were some 5-7 questions with length in each block which took som time to be done.
level of diifficulty of most of the questions were lik kaplan q-bank except the exception questions which are experimental and long in each block.
the first block was tough for me and in the last 7 questions i had minimal time to do them.so the first block i believe was below average.
i had the second block better and was relatively better than the first one(maybe i got used to it).tht i did abt average.
the third block was again tougher but in this one i guess i did better than the first one.
the rest of the blocks till the end were quite ok and had manage to complete the blocks.
subject wise i think all the subjects except pharmacology were ok.when i viewed the books again after the exam i found out to make silly mistakes in pharmacology in i think half of the questions of pharmacology which was really un tolerable for me.rest of the subjects were quite ok.
i get tense when i think abt the questions of pharma tht i did ina silly manner due to lack of time.otherwise rest was ok.
scored 410 nbme1 a month prior to the exam and scored 420 nbme 2 two weeks prior to exam.
i pray tht i may hav passed the exam with a reasonable score.
Hi Huntington

Congratulations on compleating your Step1

How about Anatomy, Cell B., Immun.?

Thanks
Ya pls tell... that Is Pharma covered by First Aid and Kaplan.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »