Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
old graduate hard to get residency permit in IL? - gl2u
i heard that in IL, for graduate >5 years, it is really hard or impossible to get residency permit if there is a more than 5 years gap between gradudation date and appllcation without any invlovement in medical, which is my case.
since IL is big state with quite number programs there, so i want to make sure it is ture .

thanks!!
can you please tell me how to find out graduation limit criteria to get residency permit in
different states as gl2u mentioned above.
from postings of quite few website i read for the past few days, IL is only state have such reqirement for graduation date
i selected few programs in Illinois,so today is the last chance to make sure about residency permit in IL for old graduated.any inputs will be appreciated.thanks
no i kow one of da person who got residency in illinois bt he is 10 yr old graduate and got university programm with score 75 ,,and 76 ,,,,,
saima64,

i have a Q, what did the person do during the gap between the graduation and application? if he/she still did some work related to medicine, it is ok.
Saima64:

Can you tell me please what residency program your person get ? I am also old grad > 10 y. scores are 75 for both.......I need help to get luck this year......
Thanks to everybody.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »