Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
revising first aid - goljanfreak
hey guys i just got down with FA and i want to review it again and again b4 i write the exam. Does anybody suggest doing Doctors in Training for more insight to First Aid? If anyone has taken his course or know of someone that did, any feedback will be helpful. thanks
I would recommend doctors in training for sure. It will help you go through first aid again and he really adds in a lot of his own stuff that will show up on the exam and he takes out stuff that isn't really that high yield. It was great to really read through it again and be asked questions about it to make sure I was getting it all.
shay13 thanks for the input.

i am img and as english as my second language i need all the help i can get to get through this exam.
goljanfreak,

you can't rely on one person's recommendation. If this course was so great then howcome you only got one response back. No disrespect to the other person but it could be a nice PR stunt as people often do here from time to time. Good luck.
thank you antidote..i was going to sign up for it but i guess i will just read it over and over and have the dictionary next to me.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »