Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to improve your score? - usmlenotes
Dear Fellow Students,
Being medical student myself, I know how hard the Step I preparations can be. There are many books to read and numerous notes to compile. To make studying more efficient, I put together a set of my personal notes, which I have assembled by reading numerous medical texts and review books. You can drastically cut your studying time if you just read these notes. The notes contain information from Kaplan, Goljan (including 500 and 99 Page High Yield pointers), Costanza, Levinson, Cotran/Kumar, plus many more books. Understanding important concepts, rather than pure memorization is the key to doing well on USMLE and my notes highly stress on understanding. All concepts are explained in full sentences (unlike First Aid). I personally drew most of the diagrams and tables, and they are very simple to understand. The notes are written in full sentences and full explanations are provided (including menstrual cycle, hemostasis, endocrinology, plus many many more). All information is high-yield and very easy read. I spent countless hours preparing these notes for my personal studying, and now I would like to share them with you. You will save LOTS of time and energy by reading these notes, instead of reading corresponding books. If you like what you see, spread the word (but please don™t share them without paying, because it would not be fair towards me and others). To receive a set of my notes place a payment using usmlenotes email using PayPal. You can use your credit card or other payment that is available through PayPal.

High Yield notes Pathophysiology, Physiology, + miscellaneous “ 31 Pages - $15
High Yield notes Pharmacology “ 38 Pages $18
High Yield Micro/Immuno including Bacteria/Protozoa/Helminths lists “ 13 Pages “FREE if you buy both

All 3 for $30

Please make sure the email is correct, since I will use that same email you specify on PayPal to send you these notes.
All prices are in Canadian dollars and there are no additional fees. Once payment is verified by PayPal I will send you these notes via email, and you should print them and use accordingly. I will know which set you ordered by the amount received.

Shall you have any questions please email me at usmlenotes.
Due to the sheer volume of emails, I may not be able to answer all on time, but will make the best effort to do so.
Quite a few students already ordered, and showed much appreciation. (P.S. most of my classmates got them).
These notes WILL help you to understand concepts better, and perhaps score higher on Step I.
I appologize for spam, but I forgot to mention that it takes usually under 6 hours (sometimes within 1 hour) from the time you place an order to the time you actually receive the notes from me. I am not at my computer terminal all day long (I am studying myself) and hence cannot send them to you right away. Your patience is appreciated.
Thanks!
Notes are still available. Email for free sample or more info: USMLEnotes
Study hard guys!
Ladies and Gentleman, as promised, sample notes website.
For some reason, symbols (arrows, pointers) don't show up as planned, but actual PDF document obviously has everything in place. I copied/pasted from all 3 documents at RANDOM, just to give you an idea of material. Actual notes have a flow, if you know what I mean. Please judge accordingly.

http://www.crypton.2y.net/Notes_sample.htm
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »