Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eras emails - adi23
do we get emails on our account and eras at the same time.? i have not been able to log into eras so was wondering am i missing any msg.
yes
The original emails will go to your email you specified in your profile section in ERAS. A copy of it should show up in the Message center in ERAS.
I have got some in my email account but not in eras message center, so don't freak if you don't see all of them in eras but you should see them for sure in your email account. GL
thank you so much guys and goodluck for the match. me & my friend applied in the same prog. he has received rej on sep4 and i am still waiting. wat should i think? rejection?Sad(((((((((((((. i am a permanent us resident.
no worries, most programs if your application is complete according to what they consider a complete application are not rewieved until late sept-mid & late october. If they send you an automated message saying they recieved your application and will contact you once they review it, that to me is a good sign that they are at least somewhat interested. So just relax and wait..GL
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »