Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The WeWrite Team writes back: - wewrite

Hello Fellows,

I too would be upset if I saw such a poorly written advertisement. I admit, it was difficult to carefully construct the post using my iphone.

The WWT prides itself on providing quick responses to our clients. Indeed , many of you have expressed your appreciation for our quick, personalized responses. While we are able to maintain constant communication with our customers through the convenience of technology - the downfall is that errors are more likely to occur when you're relying on an iphone to uphold your reputation for responding quickly.

If I may offer a brief introduction of our team, it may help to clarify the additional comments. We are a team of resident(s) in our final years of residency. As senior residents, we have a bit more time on our hands than a typical intern and created this service offering to give back to the aspiring resident community. We are not a one-man army. We share the work among us. No one person is required to complete the entire assignment and we have writers who follow our directions and create your PS's, CAF's, and more.

We don't require credit card or personal information and we guarantee personalized service. You'll find that our rates are more than competitive and we back up our satisfaction policy with the principle that you don't pay a cent unless you like our work.

We are professionals and we treat you as professionals as well. We are here to do the job at the lowest rate possible. Outside services, without any knowledge of our residency programs and the application process, charge fees as high as $300 for a PS. Unfortunately for some, there is little appreciation for our efforts to compensate our writers for providing similar services at significantly reduced rates in an effort to support our community.

Finally, we extend our sincerest apologies for the errors. We also understand the anxiety and the stress that you are under at this time and can empathize with what may feel like the worse time in your life- we've been there!

Not to worry, soon you will be out of this misery and you will secure your desired residencies.

Lots of luck from the WeWrite Team.

Thanks
WeWrite Team
WriteWe@Ymail.com
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »