Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cs attempt 99/99 from last yr help. - razor
it's not about the quantity, it's about the quality or making the right choice. Did you check carefully all programs' requirements?
You will get an IV for sure. Still, if you still feel unsecured and want to apply to a few more programs, try to change something else such as PS or even LOR (if you have a choice)...
GL!
burgidoferi, I think it is a better idea to spend a few dollars more on 20-30 programs more than to risk wasting a year. You never know, you may get into a program you least expected to get into. To take my opinion or leave it is entirely upto razor.
i know someone from last yr who got matched with attempt in cs and even not a 99er...in nouralogy ...u may check that out.
Hey john2007, thank you for mentioning this. How do I apply for it?
if 99/99, regardless CS attempt, fail to get IV and matched, you may need to find problem in your application package, that's it.
This CS attempt is really frusytrating. I've same problem. but we cant correct it. Just forget about the CS , be confident, have faith in ....., definitely you'll get IV call. some of my friend had no call at all till mid of the october, but suddenly most of them got more than 5-6 IV cals and got matched although they dint get prematch. I think most of the programs that dont care about are descent hospitals and they start sending iv after mid october. its just my analysis.
This CS attempt is really frusytrating. I've same problem. but we cant correct it. Just forget about the CS , be confident, have faith in ....., definitely you'll get IV call. some of my friend had no call at all till mid of the october, but suddenly most of them got more than 5-6 IV cals and got matched although they dint get prematch. I think most of the programs that dont care about CS are descent hospitals and they start sending iv after mid october. its just my analysis.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »