Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does this theory make sense? - mrpmosh
It is easy to investigate in this forum, and I'm sure you guys have come across this situation; particularly the older generations....

It is reported here that certain programs give out rejections. You know you applied to a specific program and you confirm through here that that program already gave out rejection messages.

Question is: If the program already gave out rejection messages, but you haven't received it, what are the chances that you will eventually get an interview from that program? I dont know what to think of this phenomenon.
You might consider the alternative theory: you don't even deserve a rejection.
I know what u mean....though i don't know the answer to this question.
I was thinking the exact same thing that I see the programs that I have also applied to sending out rej to other members on this and other fora ,but i haven't even got a rej from those progs so what does this mean?

anyone who can shed light on this, will be much appreciated!
I think the committee have got hundreds of applications to be revised every single meeting, I guess that they have not came over yours yet and thats why you have not got any response or they may have revised it and decided that you deserve to be on the waiting list rather that the rejection one , and thats why u have not recieved anything from them yet.
Man, Abohmid, that's cold. Where's the love?

And Beesh - but on the other hand, is it common to hear that others got a rejection letter while you never get an invitation or rejection in the end?
No freaking idea! LOL ! lets wait and see!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »