Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Psych iv at Kalamazoo - patpelletier
hi pat,

if I am not wrong this is the phone iv you said u were worried that you didn't do well. I gave you my prospect of it and said u had many positives than negatives.

Congrats for the iv and good luck.
drkuuul, I am old grad 86/91/cs all first attempt, no visa problems, 2+yrs USCE, long gap in my cv but as a single mom I had no choice but work, work and more work, and it seems that all those hard years are finally paying off.
whatodo, you are right, and thanks again for all your help, really appreciate it. I figured they were interested since we talked for more than 30 minutes on the phone iv.
Guys plz help somebody called me from Psychiatry of Kalamazoo and because I was at work he said I will call you back at the evening no thing yet. I hope he will call tommoro any help about their questions i will really apreciate it
Guys plz help somebody called me from Psychiatry of Kalamazoo and because I was at work he said I will call you back at the evening no thing yet. I hope he will call tommoro any help about their questions i will really apreciate it
Paimg, calm down. The questions are easy: why psych, why here, when are you planning for S3 and a couple more, don't really remember. You also have to ask some questions too about the program. So relax, first of all you will do fine.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »