Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why this change - sweetgal123
ECFMG ceritification might be the missing link, I was in the same situation last year and got just 2 IV, keep your focus and prepare for step III, if you can give it before going back to your country that would be easy as you would not have to travel back and forth.
agrre with docindeed2009
Thank you guys for all the suggestion. I will definitely take step 3. applied for visa extension. i came here with a big hope so i should spend some more money and time to pursue my dreams.

One more advice , is it better to continue observership or focus full time on step 3.

Helpdesk, i did expain the reason for change in specialtiy in PS and it was a one year program not like 3 years.

Just hope our Iv session starts soon
@sweetgal123 --- continue with both Obs as well as study for Step 3....many PD do ask as to wat r u doing currently, and an answer such as studying for the steps in not justifiable for them...thats my advice

ne ways GOOD LUCK
you know, I agree with you. It seems as though October has been awfully slow. I've gotten 2 interviews, but I got like 10 rejections in September. So far in October, i've only gotten 4. Also, if you have noticed the IV/Rej threads, there have been little to absolutely no FM responses daily.

This has been a topic before, and I am becoming a believer.

The topic is here:

http://www.usmleforum.com/showthread.php?tid=454373

My advice is: True or not, don't panic. There is still a long way to go.
i think def after passing CS u shud be getting calls.

what is phone screening?
do they filter out candidates when they call on the number given>?
...im curious bcoz i just got an iv today with no details...just said to call at a certain number?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »