Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How RUDE is that? - tulip7
these r the exact words----extremely rude

Thank you for your interest in our program. We will not be asking you to
interview with us. I have no additional information for you.
Best of luck in your search.

Program Manager
North Shore Medical Center
Salem, MA
guys, relax.
I do not see any problem in this letter. We are all doctors and must know that PDs are as perfect as other humans (and patients).
Looks like I bothered them alot and they are maaaaad at me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And for a moment I thought about, how much I strugled to be as much polite as I can to those people.How much I strugeled to write my PS, CV, E-mail etc. to look better to them.....Waste of time and effort.
Anyway good luck to all.

Thank you for your interest in our program. We will not be asking you to
interview with us. I have no additional information for you.
Best of luck in your search.

Program Manager
North Shore Medical Center
Salem, MA
A lot of the rejections come across as rude,but at least they had the decency to let you know that they won't be IVing u,they could have said nothing.Brush it off and concentrate on the other programmes, hopefully u will get an IV soon! Best of luck!
Check this one out.

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your interest, and application to the Sutter Santa Rosa Family Medicine Residency Program. I regret to inform you that we are unable to offer you an interview at this time. Our program received over 400 applications this year. The residents and the faculty review every application, utilizing a uniform scoring methodology. Because of limitations in our interview time schedule, we limit the number of interviews to approximately 140. The program values social justice and diversity and as such, we do not discriminate based upon gender, race, religion, age, or school of origin.

Regrettably, many outstanding applicants are not interviewed at our program due to this process. I am certain that we miss out on fine applicants as a result of our limitations. Fortunately, California and the rest of the country have numerous excellent programs in Family Medicine. Best Wishes in your career in Family Medicine.

Sincerely,

Jeff Haney, MD
Santa Rosa Family Medicine Residency Program
Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
3324 Chanate RoadSanta Rosa, CA 95404
How nice this rejection is:

Dear Dr. XXX (my last name):

Thank you so much for your interest in UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson Medical
School's Pathology residency training program. Our program has received
applications from a large number of very qualified individuals. Due to the
small size of our program, we have a very limited number of interview spots
and unfortunately you were not selected for interview. All of us in the