Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i think this is it for IM interviews - ghostbuster
Guess4, Please let us know to whome you addressed the e-mail. To PC or to PD?
Thanks in advance
It is not done until you hear the fat lady. I think, some program wait for AMG to apply for the program. According to the AMG Forum, they have started to apply for the programs early October.

Why any program should give early interview, when there is still application coming thier way. You think, PD is seating around on September 2nd to review the applications.

I would not contact the program, If I am you. Please seat back and relax. There is nothing, you can do at this moment.

All these people on forum are same as you. They don't know anything. They hear thing here and there. They act like, they know the subject.

The Interview Season finish in Jan. Just come down!
guys, just chill. i think that all these speculation (and yours truly is also guilty of indulging in it) just heighten our anxiety and may even end up making us look desperate during the interview season. just take it a bit easy; and do not beat yourself up for what is not your fault. honestly, i am also fed up with the process and have been hand wringing for a long time.. its become almost like OCD to click on the bookmark and keep checking myeras and usmle forum. but the truth is we have made the application, will remain hopeful, but accept there is not much that we can do for the year if it does not work out; and start making ourself more competitive for the next year or simply move on with our lives. you guys have an incredible profession, and can make a difference in the lives of people regardless of whether you train and practice here or your home country. so take it easy. If its all over, its all over, what to do now?? nothing.. just accept fate, and wait for the inbox to fill with rejects, and a few invites interspersed in between. Carry on with your noble profession, and god bless you all.
@ anna9090

The statistics you presented are very reassuring amidst all these speculations.
The statistics show that there is whole lot more to come during november and onwards.
thanks for bringing that forward.
where is "anna9090" in all this!

:-?
sorry...im talli
guys wht r u worried about.....I just got ecfmg certified and got some some usce on my belt and I am going to apply now lol!!!!!...and I am positive by the will of God things will happen rite...I did apply to a few places before certification have two waiting list and an e mail saying my application is on hold plus off course a few rejections....guys if i was in ur shoes and applied on 1st september i would have had no worries.....best of luck to evryone
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »