Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
low scores IV - beautifulheart
Thank you mery and all. I am feeling better now.
beautiful heart: I have similar scores. And still no IV. You are lucky. Just do well in IV.
LOW SCORES?
Dude those are not low scores...I'm in low 80 and thank God I have been bless with some IV's.
Just trust God !!
How did you manage to get some IVs? I got only 1.

Yeah, god is my only hope.
if u are not careful you will get only 1 IV by your procastination.....How can you call 94 and 85 low scores.....

anyway it doesnot matter if u get 99 because there are 99 without scores.....

I have 75 and I have confirmed IV so dont make me mad please,,,,,, 84 or 85 is not low scores ok.....
Im sorry to give you guys a reality check but if its not a 99 then it is a low score

scores dont mean your a good doctor,
they dont mean your smart or clever,
they dont mean shite, but having 99 x 3 helps ++ . To be honest competition is soooo high that 99 is not even seen as a major achievement , never mind anything lower less, this year will be the most competitive yet.

Dont mean to dishearten anyone but this is the cold truth, there is always a chance even for 75 , 75 , 75 but be in no doubt that little fishes dont survive in seas with big sharks ...... ( and there is plenty of friggin big sharks out there)

( I am speaking as someone with 13 IVs, and lots of friends with 99x3 or almost 99x3. )
Yes, that the reality. There are lot of 99s around.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »