Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CS Teacher available - arobertbrunelle
Hi!
My name is Arthur Brunelle, an American, who has been teaching English internationally since 1995. I also have a background in emergency medicine (Physician Assistant).

This exam is NOT like any other exam you have ever taken, and requires a great deal of preparation. The CS is a test of your communication and interpersonal SKILLS, and as such is all about how you interact and speak with your patients - essentially, it's a medical TOEFL.

I have been successfully preparing candidates for this exam for several years now. My program is completely customized for each student, and is focused on real world (American) English communication skills. One of the 'keys' to successfully completing this exam is consistency. I help my students to develop their own 'script' in a one on one interactive environment, so that each encounter is done naturally, smoothly, and consistently.

If you have any questions, and for additional information, please contact me at:

arobertbrunelle

My skype user name is: arobertbrunelle

I also have references available should you wish to communicate with some of my past, recently successful, students.

Very truly yours,
Arthur R. Brunelle
Step by Step American English Learning Center, Inc.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »