Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
stress relieved, prematch radiology, finally - lina27
Lina i am very happy for you, some times miracle happens once in a life time for good hard working people, I wish to get a prematch in Neurology Smile by the way in which state you are?
Congrats on your prematch lina27 and I cant believe why many forum people are saying bad stuff about it!!!! This person came here to share his or her success story and try to give us some information and some people are trying to insult him or her!!! its a great achievement to get a prematch in radiology that to with attempt! congrats again and dont feel bad about haters!!!
congratulations lina27 and thank you for your compliments, ya some people here help and other just are jealous. i totally believe that its Gods wish no more. enjoy your residency.
wht do u mean of being jealous? plz be smart ppl!! all we seek is truthful and honest advise/help!! if asking ppl to be honest&truthful means to be jealous...then gud luck to u to improve ur cred to get there.

if u wnt to be defeated, then believe this and congrat them!plz be truthful&honest.

finally....Hitler ws the only dumb one who failed cs and no iv calls...this one was smart to get there with attempts ...of course language of clevage helped her to get in rad at the end as she said...i hope she has canceled her pathol ivs back up plan by now as i posted her link.

she cud have applied in pathol.....then she got a prematch in rad...that is all we see about her...up to u :

Re:applying for Pathology - Please gather here
lina27 - 08/02/09 20:44

I will try my luck with 10 programs, it is only 65 $.

yes, i believe in miracle...but i dont attack ppl if they ask me the truth! and i am humble enough to say so. GL
hey balibi how do you apply in path and get prematch in rad... any input
Many happy congrats!!!
I hope you will keep helping others as someone helped you during these stressful times.
All the best in your future endeavors.
Congrats Lina. I too prematched in Atlanta GA. keep in touch.

md-360@live.com
for all it's worth, I applied to 35 rad programs and got ZERO interviews. True, I applied only in Northeast. Double 99, passed CS first attempt, green card, phd in US, 10 years postgrad, radiol research, 4 strong US lors. this makes me think I would have had a chance, had i applied on a larger area.
How high you scores (3 digits)?
wow ,congrad!!! can you share the tips for iv? I will really appreciate you because I'm also struggling for radiology. Here is my email address
crazyradio2011
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »