Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
@applicantguid:please stop!! - gabapentin
dear applicantguide..

i know you have been very helpful.But come on.please stop asking everyone to accept the pre-match even when they have a 99.99.99 with a GC!n an amazing CV..come on!...did these people work soo bloody hard to get into some shit community program???....

so please stop!
double you on that..gabapentin.............applicant guide should keep his idiotic suggestions to himself......and the patel chap should know better what to do with his kinda creds....why am i even wasting my time writing this
yeh..applicantguide has LOST IT!
asking even asking people with a 99 99 99 GC research amazing CV to accept prematches in some shit community program!!..i mean ..come on!..if these kinda people DO NOT GET INTO A GOOD program,why the hell did they even work so hard..better off stayin in their home country!!..

so please let them decide..

guys..have faith in urself!!ask urself?IS THIS WHY U WORKD SO HARD??AND CHASEd UR AMERICAN DREAM??....
i agree people with average creds should take the PM..bu NOT PEOPLE WITH AMAZINg creds with 10 IVS at good places...GUYS U R WASTING ur life..and please do not ask people here since half of them who r asking u to accept the PM just want u to cancel ur IVS so that they could get some!
its no use gabapentin.........someone boasts about his creds.....mr.patel you have been in the system long enough to figure out things for yourself with those creds...and someone has the most ridiculous suggestions on the forum asking patel to accept a prematch....its a dogs life these days gaba
agree with you @above..
have been reading this so called applicantguides posts for a few days.cant even understand what he/she writes..bad english!!...
n asking the patel guy to accept the prematch--!!!!!*****^^&..lol..
and agree with you that people tend to misguide you on this forum..guys with a prematch offer,go by ur heart! n good luck
guys check this out from Mr patel:

"my creds are 264, 272, pass, 239, 4 mo externship at Baylor, 4 USLOR, 1 year research in cardiology at Baylor, MD in home country, 4 publications in major journals, green card.

but dont worry, you dont need that good credentials to match- iknow many dont have this kind of credential. "

that last statement is sick...if you think too smart of yourself....why you even on this forum man.....
correct me if i am wrong ...if that's not bragging i don't know what is....one would rather not ask "many of us without those creds"..suggestions
that last sentence was to make sure that one's creds dont demoralise others, it was not bragging, atleast it wasnt my intention.
so drice, please correct yourself, you are wrong. if i happened to have that cred, its not my fault is it? and its not my fault to realise that my creds are good. and when sb asks for it, i give it. i didnt give it on my own sb asked it. and i have seen people get demoralised now and again on other's cred. i have too!! believe it or not!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »