Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help with your honest advise - power99
Guys,
I am a poor fellow who have been suffering with pain to improve my score...in step 1.
I am writing you here..because I need honest advice from you who have passed sucessfully step1...and not to disturb/distract those who about to attempt step1

in last 3 weeks I have taken NBME 4(420), 5(430) , 3(540- re taken after 7 months and did not look at any questions of it when had taken for the first time ). UWA1 (450), UWA2(590)

I build up my concepts by KAP,Goljan & FA(more depended)
I always feel some sorts of lack of concentration and focus while doing question, often overlook last stem of questions what they really mean to know...and end up with a mess picking the correct option although I know almost every concept from those given options....

So finally I decided to take 10 mg amphetamine from one of my friends prescription...
I started taking 1 daily for last three days and thought to test my self how I can do under the powercap infulence on the simulated exam (NBME6).

I have my exam in next 6 days and today I was supposed to take that NBME...
Unfortunately in last night I became so stimulated...I could not sleep at all from 1.30 midnight ...until 6.00 morning... after pondering over, I slept from 6.00am-11.00am this morning, I I did not take that NBME today....because I was not feeling well slept, and little bit of screwed by this experience...,

I did not take that power dose today...

what should I do??
Should I delay my exam for 3-4 days to recover or regain myself by this time? or I should take my exam right in next 5 days?

PLEASE give me a favour dropping a line with support and advice...

I am sorry If I put some trouble posting here..

Thaxs
OK, I better decide not to change the date
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »