Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what if you are unable to reach on interview - psych786
What if u r unable to reach on the interview due to snow and cancellation of flight>>>>>will they be able to give you another date>>>>>because majority of my wife's interviews are in January and the Jan is the coldest month in America.......I was just wondering what will happen.....Is that happen to smone before......
?????
last match this happened to me and I had to cancel two IVs in Newyork the last min because airlines cancelled their flight last sec due to severe weather .I contacted PCs and I got a date for 1 iv and the another I didnt get the date and i had to cancel! this can happen, so try to reach IV place like NY,NJ early if possible especially in JAN!GL
Thank u very much guess4
You can do two things actually, three.

1) if you are traveling, you should be there a night before
2) if you are traveling the same day (bad idea), let the program know you are running late
3) but dont ask to reschedule, if you do that, most likely you will be on the waiting list and then you will never hear from them again.

thanks and GL
WeWriteDocs
just submit an ROL for the match and cross your fingers
Book trains, buses , subways for travel to or in NY . Thats what I ve started doing already. If u r to book a flight, book the one for 2 days before iv
Please I need some interview tips from New York Queens Hospital.....? Thanks a lot
Visit my site and a hav a click on TOP BANNER please http://yourneed.tk
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »