Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For July step1 takers - laplace

Anyone is taking his exam on July... please let me know.. I am schudle to take it on July 19... working hard... getting ready to take NBME in 2 weeks..

Laplace
I will appear on July 27th.
GL to your exam.
heyy laplace ..i am taking it on july 14...dun with q-bank..dunno if will do nbme...i am a nervous wreck!! where u from..keep me posted with wht u reading...i am doin kaplan cd ques,appelton lange..still to do q-bk(doin in parts)..reading simultaneously..lets see...gl
mine is on 29th july....still doing qbank and then will do 1 more revision and take NMBE thats it....hey is it ok if i dont take the kaplan simulated exam????
taking my exam on july 29, doing goljan right now,done with kaplan and didn't like patho.
Kabooter: what is ur plan for this plan and next month.....i am still doing qbank....???
hi guys...i AM JUST CURIOUS......HOW LONG DID U GUYS STUDY...HOW MANY MONTHS OR WEEKS??.....thankyou
doc123,this month iam concentrating on patho,physio and pharma plus questions for these subjects(kaplan 50q assessment tests +qbook(400qs)) doing nmbe1. next month fast revision of everything else plus qs and kaplan simulated + nbme2. thats it, I know it is alot to cover but there is no short cut for me. what about you?
Hi Everyone.. I did study for 2 months now... I am done with the reading.. just doing alot of questions with Qbank and other sources.. reveiw path flash cards( lange) and reading first aid.. I am planning to take NBME 1 by the end of the month.. then i will see. Qbank form me is not challenging enough because i have done it before so it not a good assessement for me.Anyone knows where i can find some free pratice questions or webside on Neuro anatomy??
Please keep in touch
hey i am done with my qbank now for 1 whole month i am going to revise everything again with revision of Qbank then will take NMBE 1 10 before the exam...if i get safe scores then my exam is on 29th july....GL to u all...i hope we all passSmile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »