Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
plz advice......thanks guys.. - dream2liv
hello everyone.....

so here i am back again for ur advice... Smile as i had asked ur advice earlier...and really that helped....i have just one IV till date...and i wasnt certified then....but i talked abt coming for a second look...i called that program again..and my luck..the PD answered the phone himself...so now he said i cud come for a second look...and i am certified now by ECFMG..and have two recent US lors...whose right to see i didnt waive..so what do u suggest......shud i go around this week..or schedule it for later...i am also in the process to take step3....and its most prob in jan ..when i will give....i dont have an idea..what second look is all about....plz help..... ur help wud be a saviour for me....when to schedule...and wht all to happen in that...plz advice...
please post your creds and also mention this is reg what program? is it for IM? if it is definetly go ASAP for the second look.
hey...thanks ..its for IM ....and my creds are 99/96/cs pass and 2009 graduate....ecfmg certified just a week ago...do u think i shud ask for prematch there......i mean what all is done in a second look....
you have excellent creds, don't need to be worry at all. GL
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »