Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To Samomcos - drtense
Hi i just saw ur key and reg sec4 q49 ,i have a doubt. U answered the vasodilation is due to the lipoteichioic acid but the question says its a gram negative infection. I answered tnf alpha for it. I donno if its the right answer or not but can u please explain?
i'm sorry. i seem to have screwed up section4. u r right. i re-did n copied the answers of that part at 2am. will chk it again after my exam.
hi. drtense...i just checked that question. the question sec4;49 in my offline form is different.
is that the right question number? in any case, i think i remember the Q u're talking about and yeah, for a G- infxn, can't be Teichoic Acid.
Yeah i just saw that too!! Can you please explain this to me
A 60yr old man with a 10 year history of alcoholism is admitted to the hospital for the treatment of acute esophageal bleeding. He is scheduled for an apointment. In order to decrease the portal venous pressure to the esophageal veins, it is most beneficial to join the portal vein to which of the following veins?

A gastro duodenal
B Inf vena Cava
c Left gastro epiploic
D Splenic
E Sup mesenteric
Have another doubt Sec2 29 and 33,they are the numbers from the megaupload ones. SO might be similar. Please answer
see, u need to relieve the portal pressure, and choices ACDE all belong to the GiT-Portal system, u need to connect it to systemic venous drainage to relieve the pressure, hence the vena cava. It's the last resort and has problems of it's own, like the undetoxified ammoniacal venous blood gaining entrance to the systemic circulation without being cleaned by the Liver. I hope that helps.
Section1 item 18 too Thanx for the answer, i answered IVC too but was just wondering if it is the right one Smile hate anatomy
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »