Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Those who took the exam after May 23rd - me
Due to update of FRED and the peak examining time right now,there will be a delay in the scores updated,even upto 6 weeks.It says on their site.So Oasis might probably not show u ur result.I took mine on the 28th,so either way I can only expect my update next wednesday not this but this is for those of u who r looking for this wednesdays update.Don't lose hope!
hey me thanks for the info,
well i appeared for mine on the 25th but i didnt have the fred software so i thought may be the dealy was only for those who had exam in fred form.
thanks anyways . i guess no other choice but to wait wait and wait .
all the best for ur results
hey guess what i just checked oasis and my scores been reported yesterday .
will try the oasis trick and let u knowaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hey me,
yahoooooooooooooooo got the red screen so guess i passed .
will write once i get my scores by saturday .
thanks
coz of the so many people who who viewed this u were the onlyone who repiled
Bust of luck moon
I took my exam on 31st of May and it was not in FRED so what it means to me?
Contgrat moon
happy to join you guys i got red screen too, it's good time to celebrate but don't have time studing for cs, have to take in 3 days.
congradulations and good luck on your next steps.
hi saeed
well that to that ? i really do not have an ans .
i guess u have no other choice but to wait till the 3rd wednesday after ur exam and see if ur scores been reported and only then try the oasis trick.that i think is the next wednesday or thursday morning( like mine ) coz i checked yesterday night but it wasnt updated but this morning it was.
All the best till then .
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »