Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
exact procees for scramble - the1
hey wht is the exact procedure we have to do to apply in scramble.............can anyone plz tell?
i got to know the service called electronic residency which will help in scamble application....is it reliable?
do not use any services, it will just be a waste of money. Apply for scramble through ERAS. Prepare a generic sample email for all the scramble and store it. Once the list of prog and seats for scrmable are released, start mailing them. Also go through other scramble links in this forum
So that means we have to go through email?????
I was thinking about call.that is when we found the list we have to start to call to progarme.
hi ,could u please guide me how to register for postmatch scramble and when is the deadline to register
Thanks
please could any body explain.
thanks

please.......................................................
doke
if you have registered with NRMP and have applied to atleast 1 program in the season, that is all you need to do for participating in the scramble.
imgspouse , Thanks for reply .
I have done both of those. But I want to know that ,what should we do on that day ? we should call the programe or sent through the ERAS?
thanks again
call and send.
The scramble is a tension soaked winner take all period. You NEED to prepare before hand to be able to make it worthwhile for you.

Some of the things you need to do is make sure you have done the appropriate registrations to get a copy of the list; and then identify the strategy that will work best for you and put it together.

To learn more visit http://www.scramblemd.com/Usmletoresidency.html

I hope this helps
scrambleMD
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »