Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
step 2 cs home tutor... must try - drnits
hi... i failed cs in dec, was v low and depressed but had to give it again.. so i booked date for 2nd feb... i didnt feel like studying at all n was cursing the whole system... but then i came across this person on this forum with skype i.d accurate777... n i must say he is awsum!! 1st of all he boosted up my confidence n then gave me each n every tip necessary for the exam with a set plan.. i took 10 classes from him n every time i used to surprise myself with a flawless performance in his practice sessions.. i cud ve never done well this time if i didnt take classes from him... we had 2hrs exhaustive session on skype every time with practice n teaching... he gave me v useful tips which no book can give.. n we covered each n every case in FA as well as UW in those 10 sessions... so guys dont take c.s lightly, i ve suffered n then stood up again with the help of this guy... u can take his 1 free session n u ll come to kno urself... his mail i.d is ondansatron
his email i.d is ondansatron2009
thank you so much for kind words.
I took only one class tonight but we covered a lot of things in only one session!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »