Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do we need to stay in US till the match day - santhusen8
Hi iam an f1 student in kaplan , my visa is expired and course will be finished by the end of this month , so i am planning to leave to my home country , but i wanted to know whether we have to stay in US to sign the contract if we get matched , because i cant come back once i leave this place on f1 ,, or else they r going to send the contract papers to me even if i am in India
they will send u the contract to ur address[home country]if tats wat u hav provided in myeras..n naturally if ur visa is expiring u will hafta leave US..
dont need to stay till match day
do we need to be in US just in case there is post match openings , for people who don't match?
thanks for the reply , between does it take too much time for the processing of j1 or h1 if we r not in US , i wanted to stay at my home in INDIA for some time before i start my residency
Visa processing (ie to J1 or H1) must be done in home country anyways.. Am I right?
go home, rest and enjoy before you rejoin for the residency. do not overstay your officially sanctioned dates and get into trouble with the immigration authorities. best wishes.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »