Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About my husband-What should I do now? - servethelord
I forward the above to him recently:

This dude with a grin on his face elects to provoke me to anger rather charming me as he does to outsiders whereas he similarly calls me and my toddler son out in the presence of my toddler son-manipulative psychopath! Interestingly, the table is turned on me as the attacker/intigent.

Dismally, the aforementioned scene is a familiar sight.

Unfortunately, I lack ability to encourage the dude to express remorse for my life. His interest to apologize when clearly he's in the wrong overrule defense tactics-unremorseful psychopath!

His actions: profuse burping
Asked why don't you excuse yourself
His response: "I am moving so I have to burp, I should not apologize for that"

And/Or:

Dude viciously interrupts while punching bag lady friend in the midst of communicating to the despondent. She asked, "Why are you interrupting me?!
Dude: I didn't cut you off
(Punching bag lady friend predicts she will in vain awaits for an apology. Finally after several minutes past, she asked, "don™t u bear common courtesy to apology?!
Angry dude: Let me pause for a second.
(Approximately 3 mins elapsed)
Dude: I am sorry that you think I cut you off.

Tragically, the aforementioned scene centers all conversations held between two parties.

And,
Following a reassurance, comforting response to an urgent situation from the dude. He abruptly modifies the above to something foreign and inconceivable without clarity or elaboration. Equally, he's delighted the punching bag lady friend is livid upon the switch of his response. Whilst table is turned on me as the attacker/intigent. Relentless flip-flop jerk!

Lifetime projects that should be memorable and treasured have been nothing less than painful experience for me. Yeah, u heard that line from me prior, but who cares?! Right?! U wont be the one to experience agony.

Likewise, the above spectacle is the common theme.

The above actions are to name a few. There's a handful egostitical, disturbing/bizarre child-like, non age-appropriate behaviors I may name but will take several centuries to accomplished. Many years of "knowing this guy with above characterization" which he challenges me to not bring forth to his family and friends, because "I am the same person to them as I am to you". BS!

Presently, while shacking with him, the situation has grown massive and irreparable.

Often times I pressed (exasperated, therefore, remotely quitted) on him of his thoughts to my read on him as he fails to approach me in a decent formality exclaiming, "Boo, I thought of the points you made of me and I pledge to improve my downfalls or something similar. However, the above statement is not to be expected from a 45-year-old Paulin. Nope, not this egocentric, unremorseful, manipulative, defensive, defiant, deceitful, crafty, oppositional, argumantive phony baloney.

Above, I refer my self as punching bag lady friend secondary to the obvious elements and unable to accept I am treated in such a manner by one who claims to love blah blah blah. I am displeased, equally nauseated of this dude.

Oh, gone are the respectful solid days of treatment from previous relationship! U has given the preceding topic a new meaning.

You may throw away Valentine™s Day corny festive out the window since I refrain from displaying hypocrite personality. It would be worthwhile to check into a rehab center for quality conscious, humility and the likes.

Your manipulative manners brings nothing but mayhem, chaos and anarchy to me and my son, conversely, your ulterior motive to turn my son against me is seen. Diabolical evil!

Eerily, in the midst of all unimaginable chaos, dude has the ability to sleep soundly, 12 hours at a time, angelically. Conversely, he snores to wake a village from their sleep-callous selfish beast.
Are you a doctor? Is he doctor?
If you are and this relationship is affecting your USMLE prep or match process then I can happily answer it.
Seriously, if I were you and hated the man with this much venom, I wouldn't live with him another day!!! I would think about divorce. If you are the compromising type and want to live with him for the sake of your son, then of course you'd have to live with it.
Frankly speaking, if burping, snoring, having a restful sleep and interrupting you are the kinds of things you don't like about him, you haven't seen enough. That only means that you just hate him as a person. If you had loved the guy, these petty things wouldn't have bothered you. Did you marry for love? for money? or was the marriage arranged?
for me if i am,better both live in peace.day to day create trouble is prblm & need to solve prmnntly so you have peace in life.also you can look for matching partner.These type relationn continue wil hut n hurt.like any body sick,must action for treatment.our prayers for you for better n peaceful and enjoyabe life.
This has got to be the weirdest, most nonsensical and incoherent post I've ever read. Either the lady who wrote this is on some kind of street drug or a 10 year trying to use a lot of big words.
Took me couple of times to get the meaning.....yeah, the literature is pretty strong and so are the feelings.......
I believe every human has the right to live the way one wants.....keep moving to the direction that will ultimately make you happy.....No child deserves to be the object of his parents fights..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »