Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
kaplan books,dvds,qbanks, premier 4 sale - stewartwayne1
hello,

I have kaplan and other usmle stuff for all steps for sale. It includes kaplan latest notes, kaplan dvds, kaplan q-banks and usmle world q-banks in books format, first aid n much more. so kindly specify for which usmle step do you need stuff when you write me at

stewartwayne1

payment through paypal

Thanks

Wayne
hello,

I have kaplan and other usmle stuff for all steps for sale. It includes kaplan latest notes, kaplan dvds, kaplan q-banks and usmle world q-banks in books format, first aid n much more. so kindly specify for which usmle step do you need stuff when you write me at

stewartwayne1

payment through paypal

Thanks

Wayne
hello,

stewartwayne1

payment through paypal

Thanks

Wayne
So you thief have deleted the comment I made about how you deceive struggling FMG's and steal their money by providing the junks you call books. You are a thief and should not be in this forum. They said that you are from Pakistan, why do you give such people a terrible bad image? It will be better for you to give back the money you stole from poor FMG's. If you like delete this post because you know how to steal and do illegal stuff.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »