Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do pakistani girls like anal?????????????????? - pd123
My GF wants her ass banged all the time
I wonder if these people who think and write such disrespectful comments are people who just couldn't cut it as MDs or couldn't make it to become an MD and this is how they spill their anger. If it is, please go do something positive with your lives and try to make something productive of it. Bashing others won't get you anywhere. If you just ask yourself "what is my goal by writing such comments?" you will realize their is no goal; so what are you trying to achieve by writing them?? Instead of giving up and succumbing to bashing the profession, keep trying and one day you will be part of the profession.
y do indian ppl always think abt having sex with paki girls ...cannot blame them this how they were brought up and taught ....suckers...
btw I am not a MD, . Please dont disrespect doctors by considering me one. My roomate is a MD and he is a raja harishchandra ki aulad. sala bahot hi sidha hai kabhi gali nahi bakta.
I guess he deserves to be a MD.
i am looking for an answer. himmat hai to bolo
bump
u all doctors are really boring and geek personalities (including my roomate). Not even a single person can answer my question
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »