Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordi, Your post-help your grammer first.. - mc
jordi - 06/24/05 23:27

Rupashi-

I seldom post anything of forums, but since three people that I know are in MetroHealth gone on to Rainbow Babies I feel compelled to say something. The program at MetroHealth is a good residency program in pediatrics( I am hoping to do an observership there if they permit me). The PD is one of the smartest pediatricians ever, and they have the most diverse patient base.Rainbow Babies is CWRU's bigger program, it is numero uno for Neonatology (number 5 for peds), folks from Metro do try to do their fellowship there, v few get an H1-B at Rainbow( for fellowship), but the good ones usually manage, even the CHOP neonatology program comes second to Rainbow Babies which is widely acknowledged in the U.S as the top neonatology program. Neonatologists being an intervention based sub specialization are the top earners in Pediatrics along with pediatric interventional cardiologists.
Well,I think we can get over the grammer class and learn something from each other.I wish you success in life.And i pray you get matched to CHOP,it seems like your dream program.GL
Sweetheart, it's not grammer but 'grammar' LOL. GL to you too!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »