Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Caste prejudice 'may exist' in British wor - dddd1
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/politics/8546661.stm

Caste prejudice 'may exist' in British workplaces

Dalits have traditionally been subject to discrimination
Discrimination on the grounds of caste - or historic social standing in Hindu and Sikh communities - may be happening in the UK, a government peer has said.

I BELIEVE THIS HAPPEN IN UNITED STATES TOO WITH PEOPLE OF INDIAN ORIGIN,
ONE OF MY FRIENDS TOLD ME THAT DURING INTERVIEWS ONE OF ATTENDINGS THAT SHE COMES FROM A ROYAL FAMILY UPPER CASTE OF HYDERABAD ,ANDHRA PRADESH
THERE IS DISCRIMINATION ON BASIS OF CASTE .AND RELIGION EVEN AMONG SECOND GENERATION INDIANS HERE, SIMILIAR TO UK
I hav'n't yet started for my holiday, and see the peace keepers of the world are back with their peace agenda! To answer your question, it is very much like the Arabs providing money for terrorism and Pakistani haggards blowing themselves up- it's a question of class difference, not caste difference!
I'm leaving this afternoon. Enjoy your time spreading peace; but remember I'll be back! By that time, you must leave; otherwise you know I am ruthless with 'children of peace'. I'll take no prisoners! Happy bombing for one week!
common pakf ur getting to obsessed with ur views.THIS IS A FACT REPORTED IN UK NEWS, ABOUT WHAT IS HAPPENING IN UK, A SOCIETY WHICH HAS A LOT OF INDIAN AND PAKI POPULATIONS SIMILIAR TO DESIS IN USA

SO HOW DO U LINK THAT ???????????

SOME TIMES THINK BEFORE U WRITE,
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »