Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
opportunity to work in Gulf countries - nini2020
Hey doctors:
I am looking for an opportunity to work in Gulf countries. I am taking my step3 exam soon. I did lot of google search but not able to reach @ right place. Any input will be appreciated.
thank you
my email id: ninishishodia
anyone please................
hi, check this site, I know many people found job in the gulf through this site.
naukri.com
Apply throu google search ---- hospital in saudi arabia-- hospital in dubai.
you will find many hospital tel numbr and emails.
pl try and goodluck.many good opprotunities in middle east if some one intrested to work.
I would STRONGLY discourage it. Gulf countries practice a lot of discrimination in employment practices with no recourse to legal help if you are short changed. I worked in Saudia Arabia ( KSA ) for 1.3 years and i have never met a more racist, bigoted hypocritical people. Strange thing was meeting people who have been there for 20 to 30 years with no prospects of citizenship, property rights. My salary was 1/3rd the saudi docs and they werent exactly the most cerebral colleagues either. Its nothign to say of the problems to say you will face if you are a non muslim.

Kepp trying here if your situation permits it. Otherwise Avoid KSA and try for countries like Dubai, Kuwait, Bahrain. There are relatively liberal but i warn you the discrimination in pay and attitude will persist. Good luck.
nini would u mind telling why would u like to work in Gulf?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »