Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help me - dief68
I need help to all of you guys.This is my 2 match.No chance,they are sorry for me.I did
not match.My story is not unfamiliar.It is like everybody else.I passsed all the steps(I,II,CK,
Step 3) before the 7th year requirement.Unfortunately I am not competitive.I have really
low and low score with attempts.I had interviews for sure, but I think when it comes the
the residency committed to chose me.I think they are no longer interested in my credentials.
I have 8 years experience working in Psych.I am an American Citizen.I have applied
mainly to psych, but my training in IM an Emergency.
I need your help guys.I cannot give up after passing all the steps.
Drop your emails if you can help. I need contacts.I need your contacts for the 2010.Without
you, I won't make it.
Just wanted to wish the best of luck with the scramble, I also will be participating and this is my 2nd match, too. Post match session try to shot emails to PC/PD at the places you Ived if they have unexpected openings they can call u. And register to swaparesident.com
hi dief68..I remember you..I think you interviewed at bronx lebanon psych too...I also interviewed there..I also did not match...really losing all hopes for a residency..unfortunately i am not in a position to help you as I am in the same position as you..all the best to you..i know what you are going through right now...
hope-match... We only have one thing: Hope.
mysam....I thought you were a man.I am really proud of your courage.I really like you.
I met some applicants from Asia( Indians etc...). I don't remember.They were so strong
even with an imminent failure that they will not take them at the Bronx-Lebanon.
Anyway,they are great people on earth.mysam, you are one of them.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »