Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congratulations to who matched and who did not.... - triplehelix
It will be just a "blip" for them who did not match, during their ~70 year life span. Success is definitely sweet but being unsuccessful is transient....when you will connect all the dots at the end, it will be a sweet story...you will definitely enjoy sharing that story with people.

Unmatching is not the end of the story, in fact, it might be the beginning of something bigger, something stronger, something exceptional....

Listen to Steve Jobs and see how "things not working" can be the foundation of "things worked big"...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1R-jKKp3NA

Best wishes for today, tomorrw and everyday..for all who matched and who remain unmatched.

Thank you profoundly.

------
PS. I got prematch last year in IM but at the last moment I had to decline the position and had to withdraw from NRMP for "expected" personal reason. I prematched again this year in IM and signed my contract in January. (This is just for who are interested to know my updates).
------
congrats triple, its been a long time hearing from you, i know you ll match for sure. is it your dream program? I didnt match man, dont know what to do?how r your family members?
@triplehelix
Hi, u hav been a grt help to all of us.. thanks a million.. ur step3 notes r being followed by everyone..
congrats n good luck !
triplehelix,
many congrates.
yes, i am one of those who are interested to know about you.
thanks for all encouraging words.
best wishes.

( PS: i am proud of you because we share many things from our same origin)
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »