Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saw in starbuck one of the attendings that IV me - giardia
OMG I went to starbuck this morning and saw one of the attendings of the program I ranked #1. I actually matched, and thinking I did to that program, but judging the reaction of the attending, I don't think I did. I said Hi and he was kind of serious. I went to my car and thought of going back and ask him if I matched there, but didn't do it since not sure if is a violation or not. Would you guys think I should have gone back to ask?
yes it is illegal ... thats why he was serious but it doesnt mean anything... its only less than 2 days and you will figure out~

LOL what a coincidence...
What you did was right... good thing you didnt act on your impulsion. As none of you know for sure where you have matched. If you bump into him again after learning where u matched you can make small talk or inform him were you have matched to, if not in their program.
Congrats for matching..
Is this the same Starbucks next to Burger King off of Manchester Road?
Hello Dr.Hakna !!!, it was at the starbucks next to Dierbergs grocery store in Clarkson Road.
Hey Giardia ... long time no see over here.... well ... many many happy congrats for the match !!!
Waiting for your email reply to finally bring the cat out of the hat. Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »