Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does post match result has a rule if ...? - crush1staid
I have question plz
I applied only in the post match ,they were only 18 pediatrics places 3 of them in CA
and I have no Ca letter !
If I didnt get any call from these programs nor email or fax
Do I need to wait for the result or thats 100% I am not matched for this year
I was late till I got my certificate
Answering is highly appreciated
Thanks guys for being nice and answering HUH!

The future doctors are really helpfull
I will find out myself
Without CA letter,the programs will not even look at your application in california.PTAL ia a must, period.
I dont know much about scramble ,but i guess you will learn with this experience.
All the best
@crush1staid

You seem to be an incredibly impatient person. Either this or you have some sort of delusion of grandeur;and think everyone here is just waiting at your beck and call.

You waited just 10 minutes before starting with the SARCASM. Wow!!

I didnt want to be this harsh since you havent Matched and must be tensed; but I feel people like you need to be shown their place.

And to answer your question, NO PTAL = NO CHANCE IN CA.
@ Crape_diem
1st ur veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy RUDE and impolite
U dont deserve to be a doctor, so FUMF
2nd it was important 4 me 2 know do I stop calling programs or not cause I have no experience in matching at all.
@Angelearth Thank u
Relax crush. Without the California letter some programs trash your application right away. Yes, the scramble is over for this year, and I'm so sorry. I would suggest you to get right on that PTAL protocol, because it could take upwards of 6 months to complete; which is well into the next eras season. I know how you feel; I was there, but trust me, if everything else is in order the PTAL will open up vital opportunities in Cali.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »