Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Statement of need for J1 for Indian guys - skd
Do we have to send prestamped and preaddressed envelop to get a letter from Nirmanbhavan, Delhi or they will do that by themselves.?How long will it take to get a letter as a whole process? Its very crucial for everybody I guess right?
u dont have to...they wills end it by regular post...it takes abt a week to 3.....
what if somebody wants to get it fast ? Is there any way?
will they send it to the US address as i am here.
navz, are you sure you dont have to send that envelop because I am afraid that letter would be missed once anything is deficient in application.Is there any other way to get letter back to US faster or they will only do regular mail which take sometime 2 week.
they will speed post if its within INDIA (takes 2 days) and regular post if outside india.....ur best bet wud be to ask someone in India to go pick it up personally or have it send by speed post to their address and they can scan it and send it to u...u dont need the original paper....scan will do !
navz,
thanks buddy. thats great idea to have scan paper as ECFMG need only copy. In the meantime you will be getting original letter too so you dont waste time in post services.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »