Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UW topic covery - justmeoriginal
You spends so much time on it ...and giving away for nothing in return..this is great!!
i should say extraordinary!!!
I guess everything is pretty much covered in the UW. How much are you scoring justmeoriginal? I've left 250 questions, scoring 50% and I'm not so happy, I hope after reading of notes I feel better.
thanks for sharing

Myexam, I'm not losing my knowledge by sharing what I know, so why not help each other. Ultimately we are here to do whatever we can to push forward the "existence" as a whole. Smile

USMLEGA, my Cumulative Performance is 58%, before reviewing my own notes. I'm reviewing these notes and taking the final 4 blocks of UW next Friday to see where I truely stand now. Smile

Ravisomos, you're welcome! Smile
justmeoriginal
I think you better take NBME if you want to know where you stand. Last few blocks will be most likely a repition of what already asked or can be even more difficult than any blocks before. Don't forget the combination of the questions as well toward the end are omly few topics.Good luck.
hi
i am new to the step 2ck forum can you tell me where to find the UW-questions,i hear everybody talking about them.
justmeoriginal

u have done a great job,
I took the test yesterday every thing is covered in UW some time if u dont know the answer it is not because it is not covered but because u might not have detailed underestanding of that topic.
I think the best thing for everybody is to go through the list and read the topics one by one from whatever source they have then register for UW to make sure u mastered every thing.
wish I had this list b4 my test
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »