Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
patient note in the form of[ BULLETS] - drold1
hello friends ...
can any one advice me about writting patient note in the form of [ bullets ] i really write slowly and i am not ready to type..i found the USMLE template but it is not enough to practice.. is there any source one can get to practice from..
Hi
csevideo we have an assessment exam with a timed patient note page, with a 2 min remaining notice, and it is where you type in the note we have 35 + patient notes that come with the exam in addition to the 12 patient notes for the cases. the patient notes are both paragraph and bullet for every kind of case you can think of.

the exam is 12 mystery videos with a 5 min warning time, with 12 different sps and different cases and you type the note at the end of the case it is emailed to your account and you are able to view the actual patient note for that case to test your ability to manage ice, data gathering, physical exam and many other parts of the cs.

we are the first and only online assessment exam for the cs
csevideo
we are online on the web

we are a .com
good luck
csevideo
we have the first and only online assessment exam for the cs where you can practice doing a timed patient note, we have over 45 patient notes done in both paragraph and bullet style for any kind of case you can think of.

ASSESSMENT EXAM: Includes 12 mystery cases with 12 different standardized patients. There is an interactive time paged to type the patient note within ten minutes and a 2 minutes warning notice. The exam cases are undisclosed so you can prepare yourself for the element of surprise similar to the real exam and assess your ability to manage ICE/CIS/SEP as if it were the real exam. there are also 12 patient notes one for each mystery case that you can view after you have typed your note for the case.

good luck
csevideo

we are a .com
See My Site And Click On Top Banner please http://girlspictureshere.tk
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »