Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Appartment in Silver Springs, MD - match_try
Can anybody share the apparment name in Silver Springs, MD to consider to live? I am moving out of the state and worried without knowing if I do mistake to rent too expensive or unsafe ones? Any help on that will be appreciated.
well, I live in silver spring, give me the name of the apartment you rent and I'm gonna try to gather informations about it
Thanks doctora80 for your your kind reply.

Actually I don't have any name in mind. I was just exploring in the web like below. Some of them look good but expensive. As you live there, do you know any apartment what is safe but reasonable price.

http://www.apartmentguide.com/apartments...ver-Spring
What reasonable price are u looking for? and how many bedrooms do u want in the appartment?
Do you have someone coming to live with you? Is it ok to live in a shared apartment?
I think 1 bed + 1 bath, less than $1000. yes, I have family member so can not share. Also distance wise closer to Howard Hospital, DC
Well, if you want a good one bedroom apartment with security in DC area, its difficult to find with a price less than 1000, you can try other sites like craigslist.com or rent.com you may find with less price but they wont be as good and secure and in a good area and neibourhood...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »