Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
j1 visa form 7002 - derk
dont say that aloud navz coz that is my second option,

can i swap with anyone geographical wise and country wise using residentswap website, say they come and do residency from where i am at, perhaps count a few cows and sheeps while i do their residency place
lol
lol
true so after 3,4 or 5 application then perhaps go for option 2 or otherwise 6, 7, 8 hahaha
true so after 3,4 or 5 application then perhaps go for option 2 or otherwise 6, 7, 8 hahaha
@ navz
Where to pay the $250 J1 sponsorship appication fee in OASIS? Do I just go to the financial summary page and make an online payment
@ qwery - u dont hav 2 find nyone for exchange !!

@ luckyvj - if its the SEVIS fee ur asking for, then here's how !

HOW TO PAY SEVIS FEE
To pay on line SEVIS fee you need to be ready with

1. Your passport

2. Your I-20/DS2019

3. Your Credit Card

Now log on to

www.fmjfee.com

Click

"Proceed to I-901 Form and Payment" button.

Scroll down and click on I-20

On the next page you need to complete your bio information and on the Next Page your credit card details. After paying online fee make sure to take a print out of the receipt immediately.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well I hav my DS-2019 sent too,paid my SEVIS fee n hav my visa I/V soon !!
keeping my fingers crossed Smile

P.S. - my J1 is not for residency, i am yet to apply in the 2011 match, jst graduated in April 2010, givin my mle steps.
I got dis research observership(3 months) at an ivy league, which is awesome, n dey sponsored the J1 for that..

nyone has ny tips for me, for the visa I/V and how to make the most of this research ??
wht exactly i will be doing??...it would be jst great !!

thanx Smile
thanks petals_for_u, guess have to just do the application and no need to look for an exchange
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »