Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
exam experience - diya
Hey thanx both of you for your input.
Anyways, I gave my exam yesterday, and I thank I have screwed big time. And amazingly, I just cant remeber a single questions. Although I can say, that comparing Kaplan Q book, Qbank and even for that matter NBME...USMLE world is the closest to the exam.
The exam is doable no doubt, but under all that anxiety and what is goign to happen and I hope I do not make silly mistakes...It takes a toll on one answering those questions.

During, my second section, I had such severe epigastric pain. It was bad.

The questions seemed very similar to those of USMLE world.

But still. I think I screwed up.

My results in UW were starting from 47-50% to 68-70% towards the end. But I dont know whats going to happen.I am very anxious
congrats. tnx for the info. how many months did you avail for the usmle world? did you go initially not timed or untimed?
I just took it for one month.

But, I did timed.

But take down their notes. And I know most people wont agree with me, but Crysh is good supplement to go with Usmle world, it is really worth reading. I dont know about FA cos I didnt use it. But Crush is good
Diya,

first of all...most people don't remember many questions, since
it's such a long exam. I've noticed that ALOT of people who do
very very well on the exam think they did very bad after they
took it. The BEST example of this is one of my closest medical
school friends who was 100% sure he failed it.

he got a 250+/99 in the end Smile

anxiety can make you think alot of strange things y'know Wink

all the best and now you should just CHILL!

-revo
Hey guys,
I think I failed the exam.
Osis updated and letting apply again for Step 2CK.

I really am very disappointed.

I wish there was a chance that there was wrong in this trick.but I dont think so.

lets see what happens when the result comes
hey dia,
its unbelievable!!!!!!!!! did u make sure that ur score report date was there in ur oasis profiLE?????????i am in deep shock i can't believe it!
yes jaz,my exam date is there
and also they put the date of score being reported
and they are letting me register for step 2Ck
Hi Diya,
Really sorry abt ur results...hope u get over it soon enough. Do u know where were ur mistakes? Do u mind sharing ur practice scores? I know its a bad time to ask n u dont have to answer if u dont want to..just tensed cos I am gonna take the test soon but all my scores are borderline..Sad(
Diya
Are you the same person as dia I am confused
This can Not be true!!!!
Dyia,
I'm sorry to hear thi. don't give up, you'll do great next time!

Cris,
i'm still waitingSmile i took the test just 10 days ago, so my result was not reported yet. I'm very stressed anyway.
how's your study going?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »