Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need help - medical diploma verification - ccmed
I am an IMG and wanted to get some info regarding my diploma verification. ECFMG sent a letter a month ago to verify my diploma to my medical college. I contacted the college and they said that they didn't get the letter which ECFMG sent. Should I call ECFMG and ask them to resend it again or will they send it on their own again. Has onyone had this problem.

I appreciate your help regarding this. Thanks a bunch
hi,
I had a similar problem. It turned out that the cerification was lost in the mail. When I called ECFMG i was informed that it is some stupid ECFMG rule that they dont send anther verification for 3 months(90 days). S oI had to wait for that period before they send it again. They also told me that it takes 45 days from the time they update the OASIS credentilas section. So wait for anther 15 days cal them up and see what they have to tell you.
chill
thanks a lot simonsez,this was bothering me for some days.as u said i'll wait for 15 days and call ecfmg.thanks again.
bye
Simon, that must have sucked big time my friend. I'm glad you had the patience to abide by their rules and didnt go over there to slap them silly! Smile
hi JMO,
Buddy..wassup!! How was the NBME session????
chill
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »