Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need ur help - muhammad3135

Hi all, wanted your honest opinion...

2006 grad,GC.
step1-92/221
step2-91/220
CS - 2nd attemt
6 months research experience in IM at university hosp.iPlanning to take step3 by july 1 inshallah.nterested in IM,FM and psychiatry
which programs give prematches and should i be hopeful,bcz GOD forbid if i dont match i should have a back planas well.i am planning to than go to nursing school or PA program.
HELP FOR OLD GRADS-(MULT Fails, etc)TongueGMS w/NO REQs
ALSO
-Rating USMLE Tutors/Easiest Res Pgms to Get into/
-Upgrade by Good Step 3 to get Residency
-Listings of Free UNIV IM/FM /PSYCH externships 1 -12 months

www. Imgusmleandresidency. blogspot. com (without spaces)

See this website for : the ˜real story™ behind IMGs' unique difficulties: a. Best USMLE preparation courses in terms of value and guaranteed outcomes b. Best type of non-commercial (FREE) university-based externships, their availabilities and locations c. Special discussions for "old grad-" IMGs, and those with multiple failures (i.e., LISTINGS OF THOSE FM, PSYCH, PRELIM SURG PROGRAMS that have NO GRAD DATE or USMLE Score /Attempts REQUIREMENTS) , and those that have taken more than 7 years in their steps d. How the latter may upgrade their applications through externships, good USMLE scores, etc e. The real meaning in (terms of residency application strength) of a USMLE applicant who scores 99 vs an 85 vs a 78; how many interviews does each of these categories truly receive? f. Which is the best back-up degree for someone who may not get a residency in the US (i.e., NOT MPH or nursing! instead- MBA or JD if good English skills).
hi muhammad...

I think in your previous posts you said you have research experience at UMDNJ ...
can you mail me @ residencysearch , need some info regarding that ...

thanks...
Dont email any of these people they have business names... so you dont need that you have a very clear problem if you fix you will match it is your attempt on Step2 cs your scores are fine!!!

You failed a clinical exam you must do STRONG US CLINICAL EXPERIENCE, then when they ask in an interview why you failed the CS you can say you feel your clinically sound but needed to learn about the clinical western interaction, and did so for min 3- 6 months and here are the LORS. As for residency program lists worry about that AFTER you have got your US clinical experience.!!

You have a few months every day go to FREIDA and pull emails and email them and make a list,,, if you have the money you can buy a list, no free lists because I have looked online and they are very outdated unless they tell you when they posted the information it is an important decision where to apply so do not take that lightly MAKE SURE YOU HAVE LORS YOU HAVE US CLINICAL EXPERIENCE YOU CAN EVEN TAKE STEP 3 IT IS ALL CLINICAL AND IT WILL STRENGTHEN YOUR APPLICATION!! Your fine your GC your scores you should do well but you can not fail a CS and not have really strong clinical exposure here in the US
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »