Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7 years - za_ra
I have a question. bit depressing but i hope someone answers
If usmle expires after 7 years ,will the expired scores even come on usmle transcript
and when can someone take the exam if april 2004 was the first time passed exam taken

kindly answer
thanks
any information will be helpful
call or email ecfmg for clarification.
once u have been ecfmg certified=>it will be appeared on ur credit forever. u can update ur score(after 7yrs), but no more ecfmg. u shud have good explanations for it...again, i am not sure, u got to call ecfmg with ur exam dates and ask them to be sure. gl
someone(Junaid) repeated the tests and got 99->but it took him yrs ....he said last yr he didnt have one single ivs....but he didnt come back for more info. here is some more info...ppl who tried to knw abt his fate...no response...

http://www.usmleforum.com/showthread.php?tid=492650
Hi Junaid_08 ----- dear what happened !!
falcon1 - 03/16/10 21:34

Hi Junaid , hope you are fine. I know u passed twice mles and second time u got 99/99. Have u got a spot in this match?

Regards
=====================
* Hi Junaid08 ----- plz contact me !!
oldbuddy - 12/04/09 15:59

Hi junaid, hope u will be doing well.

could u contact me here or on my mail : nbmemle

I retook usmles like you.

Best Regards
=============
* junaid_08 ----
oldbuddy - 10/23/09 16:25

Hi junaid, where r u ???

Regards
Report Abuse

* Re:junaid_08 ----
oldbuddy - 10/24/09 15:24

hi junaid
I am in the same boat as u r, ==== high scorer but retook the exams,

Can u plz respond to my post.

Regards
==========
thanks john2007

I will get in touch with ECFMG
thanks again
all of your scores will appear forever on your records.
if you want to re-take exams apply to ECFMG, there are some PDF files with exceptions and regulations how to do that somewhere on their page.
i re-took all exams after 10 years with good scores, no single interview.
gl
i asked this question before many times in this forum, and i have been told it will appear forever

my cred are 1999 step 1 77 first attempt, 2000 step2 78 second attempt, 2001 CSA first attempt. Unfortunately I took it in March 2001 and those how took the exam in March 2001 the exam expired and they need to take the new step2CS. Now after all these years i have to retake step2CS and step 3 and still it will bot be in 7 years frame. Very depressing, i have nothing to do but study and take examinations. I am approaching 40 with grey hair and still have student ID LOL. in the usa there is NO such thing called second chance.
OLD IMG/MULT Fails/TUTOR RATED/Step3 UPGRDE/Extern
HELP FOR OLD GRADS-(MULT Fails, etc)TongueGMS w/NO REQs
ALSO
-Rating USMLE Tutors/Easiest Res Pgms to Get into/
-Upgrade by Good Step 3 to get Residency
-Listings of Free UNIV IM/FM /PSYCH externships 1 -12 months

www. Imgusmleandresidency. blogspot. com (without spaces)

See this website for : the ˜real story™ behind IMGs' unique difficulties: a. Best USMLE preparation courses in terms of value and guaranteed outcomes b. Best type of non-commercial (FREE) university-based externships, their availabilities and locations c. Special discussions for "old grad-" IMGs, and those with multiple failures (i.e., LISTINGS OF THOSE FM, PSYCH, PRELIM SURG PROGRAMS that have NO GRAD DATE or USMLE Score /Attempts REQUIREMENTS) , and those that have taken more than 7 years in their steps d. How the latter may upgrade their applications through externships, good USMLE scores, etc e. The real meaning in (terms of residency application strength) of a USMLE applicant who scores 99 vs an 85 vs a 78; how many interviews does each of these categories truly receive? f. Which is the best back-up degree for someone who may not get a residency in the US (i.e., NOT MPH or nursing! instead- MBA or JD if good English skills).
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »