Only 3 Q's were asked...

Why do u want to go to US?
Which Branch of Medicine?
@ Which University?

thats...it...

Good Luck!
congrats. Shag it!!!
@ docbuf

wat was ur answer for the 1st q? just for residency or some blah blah also???
Hey docbuf

Qs How long do you wait in the ecfmg give you de 2010

Thanks
@ successor

Yeah.... I just told him.." to pursue residency in US "

@ GGUS...

I dint get your Q....But...

I waited for about 1 week for my DS-2019 form to be processed ....and 1 week more to get it to my hand....
Hey Docbuf,

congratulations for your J-1 visa.

Did you get j1 for a residency program?

I had an impression that one should not go for J1, coz its difficult to go to H1b later.
Once a J1, always J1.... thats wht I heard from others...can please throw some light on the prospects, advantages and limitations of J1 compared to H1b...

Thanks.
Hey Docbuf,

I had an impression that one should not go for J1, coz its difficult to go to H1b later.
Once a J1, always J1.... thats wht I heard from others...can please throw some light on the prospects, advantages and limitations of J1 compared to H1b...

Thanks.
Hey Docbuf,

Thanks.
Hey Docbuf,

Thanks.
bug deal!! i no get visa so what?? i no need visa.. ha ha ha.. conkradjulations to you.....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »