Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boooooooommm!! - pakifucker
Sorry! I thought I heard something! Is Hindufaggot aka Indianfu*ker aka bharatchod aka smellyindiandal aka Taliban nearby? Or has he finally achieved his long nurtured dream of blowing himself up? May be he is with his allotted virgins now! You lucky pig!
man u should go to mental hospital really u ra sick bastared
well that is most Hilarious statement I have heard in last 100 years .............hhaaaaaaaaaaaaa huaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Three more Faisal type arrested in NY,latest news

pakifiker, u also in danger. one day big bomb inside frnt or back hole will boomming your peanuts. dorothy pakifkir...
Dear Thakur Lora pratap singh ...Chutya hindus like you are such suckers for punishment. The more you get raped the more you enjoy it. Whatever brings you to nirvana.

I see you have your douchebag alter ID/ paaltu kutta merkowitz along here too. It must remind you of all the days spent in mumbai chakla number 9. Yet again you have exposed your traditional family penchant for hard fukcing.

Coincidentally I heard the boom too. That was the final gavel banging at your family auction. Your mother fetched the prize sum of 5 Rupees for a full night. Congratulations...now you can afford bhel puri..haha..sala gujrati smelly chutya.

Chutar kumars like you, who's idea of a virgin is the neighborhood cow, deserve to decay in the filth of your kind. saala slumdog bharwa.
hehehaheh...thakur lora Pratap..Now that is the funniest thing I've heard in a thousand years.

You hindu phuddars..never realise..the world is not your septic tank. Go and shit in the Ganges and then bathe in it.

May the Monkey God grant you a glorious eternity in your pet cow's ass..hehheh..Disease spreading cockroaches. cow's as$es to as$es, dust to dust.
looks like lora kumar is not the only one who has a fan base.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »